The office of the Community Outreach and Service Learning (COSeL) of LPU Cavite is the arm of the institution that upholds social consciousness and responsibility and promotes collaborative efforts from the LPU community. It aims to bring out in each individual the LPU N JPL core values (Love of God, Professional Integrity, Unity, Nationalism, Justice, Perseverance, and Leadership) through community-based activities.
In the conduct of service engagements, LPU shares with the community its expertise, resources, and facilities. Programs are designed to be responsive to the prevailing needs and concerns of the residents of various communities.
- Alternative Learning System (ALS) Implementation (in partnership with DepEd and CAS)
- Livelihood Seminars (in partnership with CBA, CITHM, and COECSA)
- Computer/Technology Trainings (in partnership with COECSA)
- Nutrition Programs (in partnership with CITHM)
- Blood-letting Activities (in partnership with the Philippine Blood Center)
- Donation Drive Activities
- Christmas Outreach Activities
- Tree-growing Activities (in partnership with DENR and the Army Reserve Command)
All outreach activities of LPU Cavite are reported in the PROACTIVE Newsletter, the official publication of the office of COSeL.